This natural wine is made from Tavkveri grape variety, which is harvested in Kakheti Region. It’s made with classic style: 8 hours maceration on the skin, then it’s separated with gravity (not pressed, not to mix fractions) and only juice was fermented. Characterized by light ruby color. There are expressed tones of candy, pomegranate, and ripe strawberry in flavor. It’s so fresh in taste and fruity. Best served with red fruits, varieties of salads, cakes, and desserts.
What is into the liquid that we offer and how is it made?
- The vineyards are grown organically.
- The grapes are harvested by hand (not by machine).
- Cultured yeast or any type of yeast is not used.
- No additives: sugars, aromas, tartaric acids or other chemicals.
- Unfiltered (may contain natural sediment).
- No sulfides added before and during fermentation, sulfides are used for bottling only, with total sulfide content 40mg/l.